Thursday, June 16


(Thank you , GWH, for this amazing Bday Greeting! )

You Say It's Your Birthday....

...It’s my birthday too yeah!
They say it’s your birthday.
We’re gonna have a good time.
I’m glad it’s your birthday.
Happy birthday to you!!

Yes we’re going to a party party
Yes we’re going to a party party
Yes we’re going to a party party
I would like you to dance! (birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance! (birthday)
I would like you to dance! (birthday)
Dance!!

...and so on"
- Beatles - The White Album

There is something about birthdays! Today, Southern California was rocked by a 4.9 earthquake (Big Whup :-p). We got a bill from our tax accountant for our March tax preparations - how did I forget to pay that bill?? And, I am speechless (yes, GWH, a rarity) with happiness and so grateful for the family and friends who remembered my birth today!

I lift my tumbler of Jack Daniels and 7Up to you all and in honor of my Irish roots (heritage that is, buddda boom) I salute you: "May you live as long as you want, And never want as long as you live." - A Celtic Blessing

With that thought in mind, let's party! Here's a funkadelic groove, "Empire Funk", courtesy of DJ ebot at eclectivision guaranteed to make you shake your money maker :-))

(Hint: If you want to listen while browsing other links, click on the "open links in new window" box in the upper right hand column - Enjoy!)