Wednesday, November 26

Shiny Peace Pebble

Well, the holiday season has officially begun! I am starting to pack for a trip to my mother in law's in Arizona and decided to add a little more stress by bringing a futon in the back of our truck. Seemed like a good idea, but I forgot that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for..." and I've been wishing for rain! Put a futon, plus torrential rains, plus a 400 mile trip together and let the fun begin : - ( There are other stress factors kicking off this holiday season's frivolities, but we're taking them as they come - one day at a time.

Despite the rain, furniture moving madness, and usual family interaction stuff, it will be fabulous! I just hope my husband survives his sixteen hour workday today and is able to sleep through the trip. I also hope my son and his family have a safe trip to Mom's house and enjoy themselves. We are thankful to have healthy family and friends, money to pay bills plus a little extra, and real love and happiness. Life is good!

May all beings know love and peace. We are grateful.