Tuesday, May 26

Going Down...

Yesterday, I checked out flickr's "most interesting" photos - just glanced at them really and yawned, not once but several times. The cool factor for flickr is long gone.



I still love the interface which is very clean and user friendly, but much of the comment function is archaic and their "filter" and banning process is pretty devestating if someone has an ax to grind or you show a nipple or (fill in the blank). It is a great place for groups and has helped me learn about photography, but I really like DeviantArt and Renderosity for computer generated artwork resources. It's all good. Just dandy, really!

*sigh* I guess I feel a bit let-down about flickr's bigness(?) or sameness(?) or excessive HDRness(?) - Hmmmm... maybe flickr has not jumped the shark - maybe I've jumped the shark. Time to take some photos in a different neighborhood.