Thursday, May 15

Step by Step


I feel overwhelmed today. Our family is going to add a second bathroom and the work begins next Monday. Much of this addition is my idea, including the space we are allocating. It is my office! Yup - the space filled with my cameras, books, family finance information, PC, fax, main phone, printer, scanner..... lots of important stuff.

So... I am in the midst of mental and physical chaos and need to be more productive and less free-form. I am realizing for the hundreth time how creative one must be to find the right place for everything and to work within timelines. If I focus on the goal and visualize the joy of having two nice bathrooms and a new, open office/den area, I find it easier to figure out the steps in between. Everything will get done and life is good!